Acrylic Plastic Sheet store alternative

Submitted by : jack trades //

Ever needed acrylic plastic sheets for your project ? But somehow the usual stores at Binondo Manila is inconvenient to go to. Like me, even though I will come from somewhere in San Juan, I feel that traveling to Binondo is a hassle. To use the most ideal route, firstly, I have to ride the LRT 2 at V. Mapa station and go down at LRT 2 Recto station, then I have walk to the corner of C.M. Recto and Rizal Ave. to ride a jeep either :
             
     1. going to Plaza Sta.Cruz and take another jeep there going to and alight at Quintin Paredes. Then I have to walk going to Norberto Ty st. where the Acrylic Plastic stores are located. 

     2. or going to Divisoria alighting at Reina Regente st cor. C.M. Recto and from there I can walk to Norberto Ty st. or pay a hefty to a sidecar to relieve me of that long walk.  

Or to avoid this exhaustive procedure, an alternative is looking for another store outside Binondo. This is what I did and found this store, they carry almost the same as that of the Binondo stores.


Alternative stores : 




Store name: Donell Advertising Materials 

located at   : 1012 Rizal Ave. cor. Lope de Vega st.
                  Sta. Cruz, Manila

Telephone  : 734-9854 / 734-9845

Landmarks : near Fabella Hospital, 
                   beside Luxury Hotel, 
                   near LRT 1 Doroteo Jose station 






Note : this blog will be a dynamic blog or will be updated from time to time.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments: