Migraines - Need help ?



 Echinacea
Echinacea


Submitted by : Mr. Stantz //

I will not get into details what a migraine is, you can just google it. The first time I encountered it is when I was about 15 years old. Everyday at noon I would experience its presence and everyday I will just lie in bed weeping, sometimes banging my head on the wall. Up to now, I don't know what causes migraine and what can I do to at least lessen the pain. But experience helps me find ways at least it seems to be a cure. I guess migraine occurs when we abuse our body specifically deprivation of sleep. Five days in a row not having enough sleep will trigger different kinds of illness. As I have experienced with people, either a nasty headache or migraine, another would be the more scary one - activating a grave illness just waiting for your body to lower the immune system. Usually terminal illness will arise such as stage 4 cancer, kidney failure, liver failure and other terminal diseases.
Returning to the topic at hand which is migraine, a friend of mine experience it as she scours over the internet on what to take ( usually the alternative ones such as food supplements). She tried b-complexes and barley grass but did not have any effect. During those days she would be in pain for almost the whole day and night depriving her more of those precious sleeps. While having also a cough and cold, she thought that the migraine was caused by the colds due to the trapped snot in her nasal cavities. When she can't bear the pains, she decided to go chemicals ( the traditional medicines and drugs bought on drugstores ). She took cough and colds medicines such as carbocistein (mucolytic), phenylpropalamine with paracetamol ( no-drowse cold formula) but it did not have an effect. Out of desperation, she tried a herbal supplement from Healthy Options ( not promoting any brand ) and took two capsules named "echinacea" 400 mg each. After a 30 minutes her migraine was relieved. So I am documenting this for future occurences and it might help others also. I am not promoting this as my very purpose is documentation, it is the responsibility of the reader to believe or not believe what I have written here. Dosage would be 2 capsules 3 times a day and stop if the migraine ceases. 

A better way to relieve or might cure not just your migraines but other headache ailments. Watch : Migraines and other headache remedies




Share on Google Plus

0 comments: