Panda Shabu Shabu





Submitted by : pandora //

Want to have a fast and freshly cooked soup complete with vegetables and meat at an affordable price ? This is Panda Shabu-Shabu, I discovered it when I was very hungry and in a hurry to sip a very hot soup for my complaining stomach. If you are not that choosy about food, I highly recommend this. Aside from its taste, combination of meat and vegetables are its price. Perfect for an ordinary lunch coming out from the office. 



Pork Shabu Shabu in satay soup with free rice

I suggest for the first timer to try any variant in satay soup. Enjoy !




Name of Store : Panda Shabu-Shabu

Location :  SM North EDSA foodcourt
                  SM Megamall foodcourt

Price : P 125 - P 145 

Soup variants : chicken soup ( regular )
                         satay soup   
Share on Google Plus

0 comments: